Understanding 2 Timothy 2:7
Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.
- Gains factual knowledge in the content fields necessary for teaching.
- Learns fundamental principles, generalizations or theories about the characteristics of learners.
Skills Psalm 90:17
And let the favor of God be upon us: and do confirm the work of our hands.
- Learns to apply course material to structure classroom opportunities for different learners
- Develops specific skills, competencies and points of view needed by educational professional in lesson planning that demonstrates use of a variety of instructional methods and resources.
- Develops specific skills, competencies and points of view needed by educational professional in use of technology.
- Develops skills in promoting creative, critical and independent thinking.
- Develops specific skills in planning and utilizing appropriate methods of assessment.
- Develops effective classroom management philosophy and practices.
- Acquires skills in interacting appropriately with others as members of the school community.
- Demonstrates skills as a life-long learner by finding and using resources for answering questions or solving problems.
Character Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, do your work heartily as for the Lord rather than for men.
- Changes professional behavior based on reflection, analysis and critical evaluation.
- Develops a commitment to calling through character that demonstrates Christ-like values.