Each year Toccoa Falls College provides over $3 million of its budget for student scholarships. One of the legacies of this school is that we do all we can to ensure that students who believe that God has called them here can find a way to afford their education. Our job is to not only raise the money for scholarships, operational expenses, and capital needs but also to raise friends who will stand with us in prayer, encouragement, and financial support.
Some of the ways you can support Toccoa Falls College financially are:
Through Matching Gifts
As you give many companies, institutions, and other organizations will match your gift. You can inquire in your human resources office for information on matching funds. This is a great way to double your support for the work of the college
Church Matching Gifts
Toccoa Falls College offers a grant available to all full time students during the fall and spring semester. Toccoa Falls will match dollar for dollar up to $2,500 ($1,250 per semester) any scholarship funds given by a student’s church. The source of the funds must be the church’s general budget or established scholarship fund. For more information you may contact the Advancement office or the Financial Aid office for an application.
You may give to the college in memory of any loved one or friend you wish to honor. These memorial gifts are printed in Connections, the college’s magazine.
As we get older, we begin to hear more about estate planning. If we were honest with ourselves, we would admit that those articles and information have been before us all along but we have just not paid attention to them.
Club Level Giving
- Founder’s: Members are distinguished by their exceptional leadership in support of the College through gifts of $10,000 or more.
- Fellows: Members are distinguished by their leadership support of the College through gifts of $5,000 – $9,999.
- Trustees: Members are distinguished by their leadership support of the College through gifts of $2,500 – $4,999.
- President’s: Members are distinguished by their leadership support of the College through gifts of $1,000 – $2,499.
- Loyalty: Members are distinguished by their leadership support of the College through gifts of $250 – $999.
- Century: Members are distinguished by their leadership in support of the College through gifts of $100 – $249.
- Circle of Friends: Members are distinguished by their leadership in support of the College through gifts of $1 – $99.
- Toccoa Falls Associates are those committed to assisting the Annual Fund of the College through gifts of $1,000 or more each year. These associates set an exemplary standard of giving and encourage the participation of others in advancing the mission of Toccoa Falls College.
- Faithful Friends of Toccoa Falls College are consistent supporters of the college.
- Alumni Donors: Each year Toccoa Falls’ great alumni give to support their school. They know from experience what each dollar means to our students. Last year, alumni from as far back as 1931 right up to the new graduating class gave generously in support of the school.
There are a variety of ways to plan for your family and loved ones with a will or living trust. The 1907 Legacy Society was established as a mechanism for recognizing those individuals who have made a long-term commitment to support the mission of Toccoa Falls College through their will or estate. For information on Planned giving, wills, and gifts that will benefit you and the college, please contact the Advancement Office.