Toccoa Falls College is committed to academic excellence in a local and global setting. Students have the opportunity to be challenged through an engaged, academic travel experience with TFC faculty or earn credits through partnered organizations. Cultural and historical exploration of neighboring countries is encouraged during the semester.
Opportunities to learn abroad:
- Saints Bible Institute
- Rome with a Purpose
- Communication Study Tour
- BIble and Theology Tour
- Jerusalem University College
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities- Best Semester
- Semester Abroad Internship (For Cross-Cultural majors only)
Application packets for study abroad opportunities at TFC may be obtained at the Registrar's Office, or you can use the application materials listed below:
- Study Abroad Student Checklist
- Study Abroad Application
- TFC Crisis Management Policy
- Student Responsibility and Waiver Form
- Basic Guide to Passports/Visas & ISIC Cards
All application materials and forms should be returned to the Registrar's Office.