In-Store Purchase Return Policy
(The return policy for textbooks is listed under Textbooks, Return Policy)
General merchandise including clothing, imprinted items and trade books may be returned for a refund seven (7) days after purchase with a valid register receipt. Below are guidelines for returning items:
- All sales are final on clearance items from the Sale Rack or Bargain Box, marked with the orange Sale sticker, and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Merchandise must not be soiled, damaged, show signs of use, and still have all tags attached.
- Custom imprinted items may not be returned
- A return that was charged by a credit card will be credited to the same credit card that was used for the purchase.
- Defective merchandise or trade books due to manufacturer errors will be replaced at no charge.
- Special orders may not be returned for a refund or exchange unless defective at the time of purchase.
- Without a receipt, merchandise exchange only will be permitted.
On-Line Purchase Return Policy
We will gladly exchange your on-line purchases. Below are the guidelines for returning items:
- All In-Store Purchase Return policies apply to the on-line returns
- Items purchased from the Clearance Section cannot be returned or exchanged
- Contact us before returning an item at 706-886-6831, Ext. 5219 or 5257, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
- When returning on-line purchases, the completed return form and the original packing slip must be included. If you do not have a return form or packing slip, please indicate your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and order number.
- Please wrap the return item securely in the box.
- Clothing may be returned within thirty (30) days if purchased on-line.
- We can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
- Be sure to use an insured, traceable means when returning items and record the tracking number for future reference in case it does not arrive. We do prefer UPS or FedEx. We are not responsible for lost return or change packages. Please send returns/exchanges via prepaid shipping. If the wrong item was sent to you those shipping charges will be refunded.
- We will send you an e-mail when your return has been processed.
- Returns should be sent to:
Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts
107 N. Chapel Drive
Toccoa Falls, GA 30598
We recognize that many customers do their holiday shopping in advance, consequently, it would not be possible to return gifts within the seven (7) or thirty (30) day time period. Please note that we will accept returns of items purchased between November 15 and when the college closes for Christmas break until January 31.