Congratulations on Your Upcoming Graduation From TFC!
We are VERY proud of you!!
To commenorate this milestone in your life, we have several items you need to check out. Thank you for your patronage over the years. If we can be of any further help, please give us a call.
Caps and Gowns
- It is the policy of the President's Cabinet that all graduates who will be marching at Commencement are to order caps and gowns through the bookstore.
- They may not be borrowed from a former graduate in order that all caps and gowns match in fabric and color tone.
- If you are not going to be on campus the semester you are graduating, please let the bookstore know so a form can be filled out with the proper needed information.
- We encourage you to go online and order your gown at www.herffjones.com/college/tfc. If you are not able to order online you may come to the bookstore and complete a form to order your cap and gown. This will ensure that the right size is ordered. If a graduate candidate does not order online or fill out a form the bookstore will order a cap and gown for you and an assortment of sizes will be sent. You need to be at the bookstore the first day caps and gowns are available for sale so the proper size is available for you.
- Caps and gowns are paid for and picked up in the bookstore the week of graduation.
- The price is approximately $31.00.
December Graduates Deadline for Ordering Caps and Gowns October 21, 2012
May Graduates Deadline for Ordering Caps and Gowns is March 23, 2013
Graduation annoucements are available from three places. Samples of these announcements are available for you to look at in the bookstore. There is a deadline date for graduation announcements so they can be processed and arrive in time. Since they are announcements, they can be sent out after graduation if need be.
Toccoa Falls College (picture)
Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts has available a graduation announcement with the college seal embossed in gold foil and royal blue on the outside cover which is ivory in color. The announcement is personalized with your name and degree. It can be formatted on your computer and printed at home. For an additional nominal fee, the bookstore will print the announcement(s) for you. Each announcement is $1.09. If the bookstore custom prints the announcements they are $1.29 each. The announcements can also be used for thank-you cards. The price is subject to change without notice.
Information and ordering of the Herff-Jones graduation announcement is available online at www.herffjones.com/college/tfc. This announcement has the college seal embossed in metallic gold and navy blue on the outside cover, and a sketch of the falls on the inside. The announcement is on onion-skin quarter-fold paper and personalized with your name and degree. Packages range from approximately $43 to $145. More information is on their web site. The price is subject to change without notice.
Collegiate Memorabilia (picture)
This tri-fold announcement has the college seal embossed in gold foil and royal blue on the outside cover and is personalized with your name and degree. Packages range from approximately $33 for a one-page value announcement to $138 for the tri-fold. More information is on their web site. Information and ordering of this announcement is available online at www.collegiatememorabilia.com. Their phone number is 888-830-8305.The price is subject to change without notice.
A Toccoa Falls College signet ring is available through the college. The ring and college crest are 10K or 14K gold. These rings are available from the college at whatever the current gold prices are the day the ring is ordered. A deposit is required for each ring ordered. The balance is due at the time of delivery. Please inquire at the bookstore for these rings.
Herff-Jones offers an assortment of class rings in men's and women's sizes and designs available online at www.herffjones.com/college/tfc. If additional information is needed you can e-mail Mr. Paul Messier at email@example.com. A brochure and current price sheet can be sent to you upon request from Mr. Messier. Prices are subject to change without notice.
You worked hard to earn your diploma, so don't stick it in a drawer or a box, put it in a special frame where it can be proudly displayed and preserved. There are currently two styles to choose from in two frame colors. The diploma frames are double sealed so your diploma will be free from moisture. True conservation quality matting that meets all U.S. Library of Congress standards for document preservation is used for each frame. The diploma can be removed and replaced at any time. These can be ordered under Merchandise or Alumni on this web site as well as from the college store.
Also, frames can be ordered directly from the Framing Success website specifically designed for Toccoa Falls College by going to the following link: