The TFC Bookstore re-located during the summer of 2010 to the newly constructed Gate Cottage building at the foot of Toccoa Falls combining with the gift shop that had been in this location previously. Along with the new location the TFC Bookstore' s name was changed to Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts to better reflect the joining of the college bookstore with the gift shop. Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts is owned and operated by Toccoa Falls College and serves the undergraduate students, local community as well as out of town tourists at the new venue.
Originally, the bookstore was located behind the canteen on the first floor of Earl Hall when it was built in 1943. In 1989 the bookstore moved into their new home in the Parkerson Student Center until the most recent move in the summer of 2010. Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts continues to serve the college community, Stephens County, and surrounding counties, and strives to better serve alumni from around the world.
Toccoa Falls Books & Gifts is a member of the following associations:
- National Association of College Stores
- Georgia Association of College Stores
- Christian Booksellers Association