One of the many unique benefits of attending a Christian College is the holistic nature of an education that attends to the formation of the whole student: body, mind, and spirit. Towards this end Toccoa Falls College is committed to assisting students in their desire to grow spiritually as well as academically during their years in our community. Because our students come to TFC in anticipation of growing in their relationship with God, we have developed ways to offer both accountability and encouragement through the use of Spiritual Formation Credits (SFC).
All full-time students are given 30 SFC each semester while part-time students are granted 15 to use toward their spiritual formation in ways that meet their particular needs. Some may find they need to spend more time in corporate worship, while others identify a need for discipleship, or the desire to grow in their prayer life. Below is a list of opportunities that qualify for the use of SFC.
- Chapel will now be held twice a week (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Monday chapels will be reserved for department, school and other special chapel services
- Special event and evening chapels
- Annual Conferences/Emphasis Weeks
- Times of prayer held weekly in the prayer room
- Annual prayer retreats and days of prayer
SMF (Student Mission Fellowship)
- Held weekly in WM104 Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM
- Held weekly at various times and locations
On-on-One Staff/Faculty Mentoring
- If you have identified a staff or faculty for one-on-one mentoring please have them submit the following form to the Office of Spiritual Formation (insert faculty/staff mentoring form once it is updated)
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com