The B.S. in Organizational Leadership will enhance your professional competencies and management skills needed to identify and formulate solutions to organizational problems. The Organizational Leadership degree will also develop your personal leadership style, with an understanding of ethics and Christian values to apply to future organizations.
The learning objectives for this major include:
- Gaining factual knowledge—to identify and recall key facts, terms, and methods in organizational leadership (IDEA 1)
- Learning fundamental principles, generalizations, or theories—to identify, recall, and understand concepts relating to organizational leadership (IDEA 2)
- Learning to apply course material to enable students to develop analytical and decision-making tools to apply to problem solving and planning in organizational leadership (IDEA 3)
- Developing skills, competencies, and points of view needed by professionals in leadership—enabling students to develop in the skills of research, analytical thinking, communication, writing, presentations, and computer usage (IDEA 4)
- Developing a clearer understanding of, and commitment to, personal Biblical values enabling students to integrate faith and practice in organizational leadership, specifically: a biblical worldview, personal ethics and integrity, social responsibility, moral character, and a strong work ethic (IDEA 10)
Or call 706.886.7299 for more information.