Toccoa Falls College is fully committed to working with and welcoming students from all over the world. As one of Georgia's best colleges, we are committed to sculpting you into a world leader and scholar. TFC is home to students from more than 30 countries, including, Indonesia, Africa, London and many others.
TFC's application process is designed to allow us understand you as a student and as a person. We want to get to know you and learn about your desire to come to TFC. Each piece introduces something different about you to us. Documents needed to go through the process are:
- Non-refundable, $30 application fee
- Official high school or previous university transcripts evaluated and translated by a professional evaluating company that's a member of NACES (only for non-American curriculum)
- Official TOEFL (minimum 79) or IELTS (minimum 6.5) to show proficiency with the English Language.
- SAT or ACT scores (Freshmen students only)
Official transcripts must be submitted with a graduation date before the final transcript date is issued. Transfer students must submit officials from every institution in order to register for subsequent terms at TFC.
TFC reviews files holistically through prayer and thoughtful consideration. We are looking for well rounded individuals in and out of the classroom. Students must complete the following from an accredited High School:
- 4 courses in English
- 3 courses in Math
- 3 courses in Natural Science with substantial lab work
- 3 courses in Social Studies
- 6 additional academic electives
After review is made, additional documentation may be required of you for the Admissions Review Committee to make a final decision. Your Admissions Counselor will be in contact after the first review.
Students are required to apply for an F-1 student visa if they're not residents or citizens of the United States. The Deadline to apply for a Visa to study at TFC is August 1.