The Eagle Club is a booster club established to offer TFC alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and any other interested parties a platform to provide support exclusively to the TFC Athletic Department. Donations will be used to meet the needs of the department as it develops and grows along with the rest of the institution. Recognized levels of donation:
Platinum (Founding Member*)
*Founding Members of the Eagle Club will be recognized as such for the lifetime of the club and their name will be engraved on bricks placed among paving stones in front of the Lois Delany Gymnasium.
Letter from the AD
As Athletic Director at Toccoa Falls College, it is my mission to provide TFC student-athletes with a four-year experience of collegiate athletics that enriches their education and changes their lives for the better.
Since August I have been working with the Athletic Department staff and coaches to ensure that our teams are playing games and traveling safe and that referees are paid, but providing student-athletes with a life changing experience involves much more than playing games.
In the near future we hope to:
• buy new vehicles for safe, comfortable and reliable transportation for all athletic teams
• build a field house at soccer and baseball fields for bathrooms, concessions, and storage
• provide adequate seating for spectators at soccer and baseball fields
• establish a web-based home for TFC Athletics that provides live footage and statistics of games for all sports, as well as all the essential information regarding all athletic teams
• renovate men’s and women’s home and visitor locker rooms
• renovate lobby and concessions area in the Gymnasium
• upgrade equipment for all sports
• provide space for athletic teams to meet and watch game film
• consider dual affiliation with NCAA Div. III and NCCAA Div. II
• increase full-time staff positions in the Athletic Department
• plan overseas mission trips for all TFC athletic teams
In the past, the burden of accomplishing such tasks has been carried by the TFC Athletic Department staff and coaches and the student/athletes themselves. Now it is possible for you to participate in this life-changing undertaking by contributing financial assistance directly to the TFC Athletic Department through membership in the newly established Eagle Club.
Our first initiative is to improve the travel experience for our athletic teams. For some trips we use the same 1983 bus that was donated to TFC in 1992 and now has logged over a million miles, but we most often use the same 15 passenger vans that have carried several generations of TFC student-athletes and logged thousands of miles each. Many road trips have been interrupted by breakdowns, damaging the team experience, negatively affecting team performance and forcing us to spend unbudgeted dollars on rental vans.
We have already received a matching challenge grant from our first Eagle Club donor who has pledged $40,000 toward solving our transportation problem. If the Eagle Club can raise $40,000 more, we will have a total of $80,000 with which we will purchase two low-mileage 28 passenger busses.
Please join the Eagle Club and help us receive that matching grant and make a tangible investment in the life-transforming experience of student-athletes at Toccoa Falls College.