Cross-Cultural Business Administration is an interdisciplinary degree that integrates biblical principles with business principles to prepare you in the area of international business. With knowledge of cross-cultural principles, you'll be enabled to enter
limited access countries with a marketable skill. This could be as
a mission field business manager, developing micro-enterprises,
or serving as international workers with a multinational business
or other organization requiring these skills. With this degree you could help develop economically viable community projects that would enhance the living standard of the community and financial resources to aid the local and worldwide community.
This degree establishes the international worker in an acceptable role in communities that disparage professional religious workers.
The Cross-Cultural Business Administration major is jointly
sponsored, supervised, and promoted by the Departments of
Global Ministries and Business Administration. Students must
select membership and an advisor from the department that suits
their employment and/or graduate school interest.
- Learning fundamental principles, generalizations, or theories necessary to interpret cross-cultural business settings for ministry purposes.
- Learning to apply course material in cross-cultural business settings to enable more effective ministry.
- Developing skills, competencies, and points of view needed by professionals to understand an unfamiliar business settings in a diverse culture.
- Developing a clearer understanding of, and commitment to, personal Biblical values in order to contextualize those values into another cultural setting.
- Church Planting and Enlargement
- Cross-Cultural Bible Teaching and Counseling
- Cross-Cultural TESOL
- Sustainable Development
- World Religion
This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended for official academic purposes. Please refer to the official college catalog for detailed information regarding all courses of study.
Or call 706.886.7299 for more information.