Early in the Spring semester graduates will be contacted by email. The graduate or candidate for graduation will be expected to let the Registrar’s Office know if they plan to participate in Commencement early in the spring semester.
Friday, May 13, 2016
- Commencement Rehearsal: Rehearsal is mandatory for graduates wishing to participate at Commencement. This will be held on Friday morning, at 9:30 am, in Grace Chapel & Performing Arts Center. Please be on time. (Casual attire)
- Senior Portraits: Information is coming soon. For questions you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Luncheon sponsored by the TFC Alumni Association: This special luncheon is by invitation and RSVP. It will be at 12:00 noon, at Gate Cottage. (Casual attire)
- Baccalaureate: The service will be on Friday night, May 13th, in Grace Chapel & Performing Arts Center, at 7:30 pm. (Business or Dress attire)
- The President’s Reception: This event for the graduates, their families and guests, will be held at 8:30 pm following Baccalaureate, at the Lois Delaney Athletic Center, hosted by Dr. and Mrs. Myers. (Business or Dress attire)
Saturday May 14, 2016
- Class Photo: Graduates should arrive at 9:15 am on the steps of LeTourneau Hall- center campus-for their class photo. Immediately following the class photo graduates should report for line-up in the music hallway behind Grace Chapel between 9:45 and 10:00 am. (Cap and Gown attire)
- Commencement Ceremony: It will begin at 10:30 am at the Grace Chapel and Performing Arts Center. Graduates will line up in the back music hall following their class photo.
- Parking: Parking attendants will be stationed to assist in finding a place to park for the Baccalaureate and Commencement program.
- Cap & Gown Information: Graduates will receive an email with a link to the Herff Jones website from the TFC Bookstore and Gift Shop. After an order has been placed, an email notification will be sent to the graduate when the caps & gowns have arrived for pickup.
- Tickets: Tickets are not required to attend this event for either Baccalaureate or Commencement.
- Graduation Announcements & Accessories: Graduation announcements are available through two options. One option is to use the Herff Jones link provided by the TFC Bookstore and Gift Shop and place an order there. The representative from Herff Jones will be on campus for ordering Class Rings and accessories, as well. A second option is to order invitations through the TFC Print Shop by emailing email@example.com or watch for posters from them in the spring.