As a Business Administration major you will obtain a broad-based education that not only gives you business expertise and real-world preparation, but contributes to your proficiency in communication and analytical skills needed for successful performance in today’s economy. TFC also makes enough electives available in the program to enable you to focus on an area of personal interest or expertise, such as marketing, in which you can thrive. Taught from a biblical perspective integrating faith and practice, business courses equip you with knowledge of the best business practices, skills that are essential in the marketplace, and biblical character development opportunities to become Christian servant leaders with strong ethical and moral standards in commerce, industry, nonprofits, Christian ministries, etc.
- Non-Profit Business Administration (Online)
- Organizational Leadership
- Physical Education Coaching
- Sport Management
The learning objectives for this major include the following:
- Gaining factual knowledge—to identify and recall key facts, terms, and methods in business administration.
- Learning fundamental principles, generalizations, or theories—to identify, recall, and understand concepts relating to business administration.
- Learning to apply course material to enable students to develop analytical and decision-making tools to apply to problem solving and planning in business administration such as analytical thinking, communication, computers,
presentations, research, teamwork, and writing.
- Developing skills, competencies, and points of view needed by professionals—enabling students to develop in the skills of research, analytical thinking, communication, writing, presentations, and computer usage.
- Developing a clearer understanding of, and commitment to, personal Biblical values enabling students to integrate faith and practice in business administration, specifically: a biblical worldview, personal ethics and integrity, social responsibility, moral character, and a strong work ethic.
This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended for official academic purposes. Please refer to the official college catalog for detailed information regarding all courses of study.
Or call 706.886.7299 for more information.