Professor Thomas is a member of The Jane Austen Society of North America, The Nathaniel Hawthorne Society, and Conference on Christianity and Literature. She has published two study guides for the Progeny Press for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Anne of Green Gables.
“I thank the Lord for the blessed opportunity to serve in this community of learning. It is a pleasure to instruct students committed to the pursuit of insights illuminated by the Holy Spirit. My ultimate goal is to encourage students to examine academic coursework in light of the pristine Truth that purifies intellectual endeavors.”
“You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You” (Isaiah 26:3).
- Vulcan Materials Teaching Excellence Award (2011), Toccoa Falls College
- Who’s Who Among American Teachers (2004)
- Board of Trustees Teaching Commendation (1993), University of Louisville
- Coleman Arnold Award for Excellence in Research English (1992), Georgetown College
- Mary E. Wharton Award in American History (1990), Georgetown College
|Degrees Earned:||Area of Study||School Attended|
|M.A.||English||University of Louisville|
|B.A.||English and American Studies||Georgetown College|