- You must be a graduating high school senior.
- You must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 and an SAT score of 1000 (math and verbal) or ACT score of 21 or above.
- You must apply or have applied to TFC.
- You must submit an essay on the following topic to firstname.lastname@example.org:
In all we do at Toccoa Falls College, we deliberately integrate scripture, truth, wisdom, and service in order to provide a solid foundation. Please elaborate on how these virtues are present in your life, how they influence you as a leader, and how they will be applied during your four years at Toccoa Falls College.
- You must send unofficial high school transcripts and SAT or ACT score to 107 Kincaid Drive, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598 or e-mail them to email@example.com.
All documents including your completed registration form must be received by Oct. 30th.
Also please note that if you plan to compete in this event you must attend the entire weekend. Those who leave early will not qualify for the competition.