- You must be a graduating high school senior.
- You must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 and an SAT score of 1000 (math and verbal) or ACT score of 21 or above.
- You must apply or have applied to TFC.
- You must submit an essay on the following topic to firstname.lastname@example.org:
In all we do at Toccoa Falls College, we deliberately integrate scripture, truth, wisdom, and service in order to provide a solid foundation. Please elaborate on how these virtues are present in your life, how they influence you as a leader, and how they will be applied during your four years at Toccoa Falls College.
- You must send unofficial high school transcripts and SAT or ACT score to 107 Kincaid Drive, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598 or e-mail them to email@example.com.
All documents including your completed registration form must be received by October 17th, 2014.*
Also please note that if you plan to compete in this event you must attend the entire weekend. Those who leave early will not qualify for the competition.
*For students who took the October SAT, we will accept scores through October 31st, 2014.