Interested in experiencing all that we have to offer at TFC? Visiting our beautiful college campus might be the best option for you to see firsthand what our academics and student life are all about.
We would love to meet you face to face and give you a glimpse of what life at Toccoa Falls College is all about!
When visiting during our fall or spring semester, you may have the opportunity to experience TFC college life by:
- Taking a campus tour
- Eating a meal in the dining hall
- Sitting in on a class
- Attending a chapel service
- Meeting with a professor or staff member
- Meeting with an athletic coach
- Meeting with your personal admissions counselor
- Staying overnight in the dorm with a TFC student ambassador
If you are interested in visiting the campus during the fall or spring semester, please submit a visit request form and our visit coordinator will be in touch with you.
Please note that your visit date is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email. To accommodate your request, please provide us with one weeks’ notice. For requests that are received less than a week prior to the visit date, we can only guarantee a campus tour and a meeting with an Admissions Counselor. Thank you!
We gladly welcome your high school or youth group to our college to visit on a week day that works best for you. We are able to provide a tour of the campus and a meeting with an admissions counselor. If you would like to register your group for a visit day or would like to simply inquire about a day, please fill out the form below.
Future Scholars Weekend:
November 7-9th, 2013
Attend this weekend competition for a chance to earn a full-ride scholarship to Toccoa Falls College. Certain qualifications will be required for registration. More information to come!
Campus Preview Weekend:
April 3-5th, 2014
This exciting weekend is designed for you to experience college life at TFC alongside many other prospective students who will be visiting. We have several activities and special events planned that will give you a good idea of what it’s like to be a student here, and will also provide you with opportunities to meet some of our current students and staff. Throughout the weekend, you will also have opportunities to attend classes that are of interest to you, eat in the dining hall, stay overnight in the dorms, attend a financial aid seminar, meet with your personal admissions counselor, schedule a music audition and meet with an athletic coach, if you choose. This event is open to sophomores, juniors, seniors, and transfer students.
Class of 2015 Visit Day:
April 25th, 2014
High school juniors are invited to register and attend a day visit designed especially for juniors and their parents. Registration information to come.
A few things to keep in mind when planning a visit to TFC:
- Our campus tours are golf cart tours for parties of 5 or less and walking tours for parties of 5 or more that last approximately 30-45 minutes in length. If your party exceeds 5 individuals and a walking tour is not suitable to meet your needs, please let our Visit Coordinator know by indicating this on your visit request form.
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to cancel any campus tours, without prior notice, due to severe weather.
- If you plan to visit the campus and are interested in meeting with an athletic coach, please also fill out an Athletic Questionnaire to assist our coaching staff.
- If you would like to schedule a music audition, please visit the TFC Music Department for more information.
- A meal in the dining hall or Eagle’s Nest is available, free of charge, to a visiting student. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a free meal for additional family members but meals can be purchased for a discounted guest price in the dining hall or Eagle’s Nest. For pricing information, please check out Toccoa Falls Dining.