Toccoa Falls College is an educational institution, a character-building enterprise, and a spiritual formation community, all integrated into a unique way of life.
- 3 easy steps to reconcile your student’s account:
- complete the FAFSA via www.fafsa.ed.gov early and before the financial aid priority deadline
- receive and accept the awards on the Financial Aid Award Letter
- pay the balance due, if applicable.
- To view student account balances online: (once the student has created their semester schedule, sign into myTFC)
- from ‘myTFC’
- click on Registration Services (blue menu area on left margin)
- click on Registration
- click on the appropriate term for balance information
- once balance is displayed you can make payment, if applicable
- Click on www.tfc.edu/makepayment
- Payment options: Nelnet monthly Payment Plan, e-check, or credit card via www.tfc.edu/makepayment or in person at the Business Office via cash, check, or credit card.
- Early Payment option, 4 percent rebate on out of pocket final payment
Fall – July 1st
Spring November 1st
- Final Payment deadlines
Fall August 1st
Spring December 15th
Summer I & II May 1st
- Refunds are issued each semester only after all charges and aid are disbursed and a credit balance is reflected in the students account. To locate the refund form, login to your myTFC account, click on “My Resources” under the left side navigation menu, click on “Student Account Refund Request” under the General Forms, and complete and submit the form.
- For any Student Account related questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax Information : Toccoa Falls College does provide 1098T’s to all eligible students in January by a third party provider called ECSI. The 1098T’s are mailed to the address that the Registrar’s Office has on file for the student. Go to www.ecsi.net/1098T for more information on how to access information regarding your 1098T. Students can reach ECSI via phone at their toll-free number 1-866-428-1098.The student does need to provide to their tax preparer the eligible dollar amounts. We regret that we are not authorized to answer specific tax questions. As we find web sites or information from other sources you may find useful, we will post them here.
Some WEB sites containing information on federal funding are listed below.
U.S. Department of Education - http://www.ed.gov/fund/landing.jhtml