Business with Purpose: If integrity and integrating a biblical worldview into your professional life are important to you and you desire to fulfill your God given purpose through business, then we have the comprehensive business program that will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and character you need as a Good Steward.
We are committed to:
- A broad-based business education preparing future servant leaders for national, international, cross-cultural, and multi-ethnic business and ministry organizations.
- Hands-on learning and small class sizes demonstrating our dedication to student success as we provide a quality, accredited, Christian business education.
- An authentic Christian community of fellow students and faculty with the same passionate faith.
Business courses are presented from a biblical perspective — integrating faith and practice — while equipping students with knowledge of the best current business practices along with 30 semester hours of Bible and theology courses.
- Business Administration (A.A)*
- Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Cross-Cultural Business Administration
- Nonprofit Business Administration**
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Nonprofit Business Administration
*The basic knowledge needed in business administration is offered in this two-year degree for students who desire a start in business. Courses introduce students to general business concepts including economics, accounting, management, marketing, management information systems, and business ethics.
** This major is offered in the online format. This degree completion program is ideal for the student who has already completed so many prerequisite hours and is already in a leadership role and does not have the freedom to enroll in a residential program.