- Completion of a minimum of 60 earned credit hours, of which the final 30 credit hours must be taken at one of the campuses of Toccoa Falls College. At least 50% of all program and minor credit hours must also be taken in residence.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of two semesters of Student Ministry.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 in Bible & theology courses.
- Fulfillment of all requirements of the associates core curriculum (with a minimum grade of C- in ENG 113 and ENG 123), including a passing grade in the TFC 100 Success Seminar.
- Completion of a standardized written consortium examination on Bible and doctrine during the final semester of regular classes. The percentile attained by each student appears on the student’s transcript. Any student who achieves lower than the twentieth national percentile on the overall test has one opportunity to retake the test for additional study. In such cases, the higher of the two resulting scores appears on the transcript.
- A minimum grade of C- for each course taken to fulfill requirements for a minor if the student elects to take a minor.
- Application for graduation submitted during pre-registration one full year before the anticipated graduation.
- Meet all financial obligations before degrees are granted or transcripts released
Associate of Arts Degree Requirements